New Logo...that didn't take long to lock

bartdon56 replied on 24/02/2017 16:43

Posted on 24/02/2017 16:43

So it's called "Club Together" but not allowed freedom of speech.

After the logo change all signs at club sites have to be changed and anything else with the old logo on it, including all bought stationary in the cupboard which no doubt be thrown away.

As with all corporate change of logo it doesn't come cheap so i suppose us caravanners will front the cost of the change one way or another.

as members of the club and without us members there wouldn't be a club so why wasn't we consulted first on the propose change first. Some will say "does it matter", well i think it does and a few others will too.

opps....locked again i suppose.....surprised

Bugs replied on 24/02/2017 18:54

Posted on 24/02/2017 18:54

Hi bartdon

To be fair, all the freedom of speech you require is available in the two discussions which are already open covering the Club's recent announcement!

See >>Here<< where most comments have been made.

Duplicate discussions are merely being locked to avoid exactly that - duplication ie the same comments being made in numerous discussions rendering the flow of comments on the topic difficult to follow.

Cheers

Bugs

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook