handbook

groovy cleaner replied on 23/02/2017 12:55

Posted on 23/02/2017 12:55

just got mine along with a parcel I was expecting ,so not been put back as suggested in some posts x

DerekAndSusan replied on 25/02/2017 14:04

Posted on 25/02/2017 14:04

Got ours today, and the best thing about it is it still fits in my very nice green leather holder with The Caravan Club in gold on it with a respect brand traditional logo cool I will not conform we join The Caravan Club 34 years ago and yes we have owned two camper vans, but we were still proud to belong to the club.

legacyman replied on 25/02/2017 15:29

Posted on 25/02/2017 15:29

Personally I am rather disappointed at the legibility of the Symbols on the individual club site pages. Previously in Bold Black the new "wishy washy green" colour scheme makes them less easy to read.

I also note that in the previous handbook Affiliated Sites (AS) or Management Agreement Sites (MA) were highlighted at the top of each appropriate page and also in the list of symbols. Both of these have disappeared, now just a small statement after "Type of site:" The abbreviations AS and MA are still listed in the Guide to Symbols (inside back cover) but do not appear on the actual pages (nor in the "At a Glance - Club Sites" pages.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook