Great Savings Guide 2019

PATMAU replied on 22/02/2019 12:53

Posted on 22/02/2019 12:53

I see this will be available end of Feb online, but I cannot find if it is also available to order in hard copy this year.. I don't carry my laptop around with me in the van, nor do I use the net on my phone if I can avoid that, so hard copy is preferred. I suppose I could run off a load of vouchers at home beforehand, but would still need web access to search for attractions in whichever part of the UK I am caravanning.  Much easier to have a hard copy in the car to pick up at will.   Tried using the Chat Line, but didn't connect me to anyone and can't see the answer in FAQ.  Help please, thank you.

Wherenext replied on 11/03/2019 14:26

Posted on 11/03/2019 14:26

Having had a glance through the Guide that arrived on Friday I noticed that entry to RSPB reserves seem to call for the showing of your membership card and a voucher from the guide. I was always under the impression that the membership was sufficient. Have the rules changed? Will the RSPB reserves be more insistent on the voucher being produced?

Won't affect us as we are members of both organisations. 

Will post this in the Wildlife RSPB thread as well to try to get a response from them. Might be quicker than EG.

KjellNN replied on 19/03/2019 14:00

Posted on 19/03/2019 14:00

I decided to order another copy just in case, and have now received one copy.  Whether it is the first or second one, I have no idea, but at least we now have one!

Takethedogalong replied on 19/03/2019 16:22

Posted on 19/03/2019 16:22

We ended up with two last year K. It took weeks for first one to arrive, by which time I had reordered. That second one arrived within days.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook