Diversity

lurg62 replied on 25/02/2017 16:16

Posted on 25/02/2017 16:16

Have just received my monthly magazine and it appears much the same as every other one I've received.

In it we have a review of a car for £35k, a small caravan for £24k and a motorhome for £49k. This goes along with an article on collecting your new caravan. 

The buzzword being used in the marketing is diversity, the magazine doesn't reflect the diverse nature of peoples financial position let alone any other kind of diversity.

JVB66 replied on 25/02/2017 16:23

Posted on 25/02/2017 16:23

And they think the "re brand" will alter what some think that the caravan club is for the well off middle class oldies with plenty of disposable income,undecided   

PS and still some want a discount for over sixties wink

Si Jo Tom and Ems replied on 26/02/2017 02:06

Posted on 26/02/2017 02:06

Wot no article on dealing with a 22yr old caravan as a new starter? I despair, any one with major wedge will be in a hotel. You'd be a right plonker to blow £49k on a caravan with an engine ;)

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook