Digital Membership Card

Stephen King replied on 03/08/2023 16:02

Posted on 03/08/2023 16:02

My membership has just renewed and I have been told to download it to my phone via the app. I have downloaded the IOS version but when I try to log in using same email address and password for website I get an error message and cannot log in. How do I then download my membership card if the app will not work?

Takethedogalong replied on 03/08/2023 16:55

Posted on 03/08/2023 16:55

You might have to contact HQ about the App. In the meantime, your Membership card is on here

Click on “Club Together” (top right of page)

Click on “My Profile”

Click on “Edit my profile” (green box”

Scroll down, and your digital membership card is there. Same view as on the App.

Good luckđź‘Ť

Wherenext replied on 07/08/2023 21:26

Posted on 03/08/2023 16:55 by Takethedogalong

You might have to contact HQ about the App. In the meantime, your Membership card is on here

Click on “Club Together” (top right of page)

Click on “My Profile”

Click on “Edit my profile” (green box”

Scroll down, and your digital membership card is there. Same view as on the App.

Good luckđź‘Ť

Posted on 07/08/2023 21:26

I can see my new one by just clicking on My Profile. 

We've ordered cards as well as we always like a "paper" back up. 

The clubs link in their renewal confirmation email doesn't work. I've informed Membership team at EG but they don't produce the cards. Said they would look into it.

astartup replied on 12/04/2024 10:38

Posted on 12/04/2024 10:38

Just received my renewal email, first one with digital membership card. One question: how do I get my membership card into Apple wallet if I can only see my husband 's card? He's the main member. My card for last year is saved into the wallet. Should I go away on my own I won't be able to produce a card in my name.

Also I can't request paper cards until the end of the month as that's when the DD payment will go. I'm sure the replacement cards were sent a few weeks ahead renewing to ensure an overlap, should we be away.

SteveL replied on 12/04/2024 13:15

Posted on 12/04/2024 10:38 by astartup

Just received my renewal email, first one with digital membership card. One question: how do I get my membership card into Apple wallet if I can only see my husband 's card? He's the main member. My card for last year is saved into the wallet. Should I go away on my own I won't be able to produce a card in my name.

Also I can't request paper cards until the end of the month as that's when the DD payment will go. I'm sure the replacement cards were sent a few weeks ahead renewing to ensure an overlap, should we be away.

Posted on 12/04/2024 13:15

Go into the CAMC booking App on your phone and touch on My Cards. This will bring up the lead member, swipe to the left to bring up yours. Scroll down to the bottom and you will find an add to Apple wallet button. Press that and it’s all done.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook