C L Closures

Pageantpete07 replied on 03/06/2020 15:18

Posted on 03/06/2020 15:18

I have just received the June Magazine and noticed that  their are  32  C L ,  closures this month i do hope this is not the begining of a slippery slop , as like me i am sure their are a lot of members who rely on C Ls for their holidays.It is so sad to loose so many in one month.

Moderator Comment - There is a thread here.  https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/club-together/discussions/welcome-hobby-talk/caravan-motorhome-chat/support-the-cl-network/ on the same subject so I will close this one to avoid duplication but please feel free to contribute to the discussion linked.

Wherenext replied on 03/06/2020 16:07

Posted on 03/06/2020 16:07

Couldn't agree more with you PP.

You may find this thread moved to the C.L. section as several members have already mentioned this.

nelliethehooker replied on 03/06/2020 21:44

Posted on 03/06/2020 21:44

It's not quite as bad as you make out, PP, as there was one new CL and 2 of the closed sites listed were included for a second time have already been shown as closed in the March and May editions of the magazine.wink

It's not a great situation I agreed, and I suspect that it could be just the tip of the iceberg. According to the club's CL web pages there are now 2172 CL's open.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook