Booking System

Takethedogalong replied on 10/06/2024 14:19

Posted on 10/06/2024 14:19

Looks like the online UK booking system is not working properly. Buffering, comes up with error when you try to type in a Club Site name. Every other website working for me ok, and I can access the CT forum with no issues, but bookings coming up repeatedly as “error”. Using Safari on an iPad.

If someone else could do a test, then report my post if there is a problem.

Takethedogalong replied on 11/06/2024 15:04

Posted on 11/06/2024 15:04

Tried again this afternoon, still the same for me, coming up website has crashed. I have tried logging out and back into both the App and the main website, but no joy.

Takethedogalong replied on 11/06/2024 22:15

Posted on 11/06/2024 22:15

Thanks Nellie. I cannot get my Membership card up onto the App either. Not sure if it’s my problem, or a Club problem. Tried the log out, log back in, passwords all correct. Our last booking did go through, but then came up as error. Who knows🤷‍♀️ Every other website working ok for me. I couldn’t access the online chat either to try and report it.🤷‍♀️

skodaman replied on 12/06/2024 09:41

Posted on 12/06/2024 09:41

try clearing the memory on tour tablet or ask to speak to the clubs IT dept ihad a similar prob with my laptop and they helped me sort out the problem ,just a thought,

Takethedogalong replied on 12/06/2024 12:43

Posted on 12/06/2024 12:43

Thanks skodaman, I have done this, but no joy. I cannot access live chat either. Have managed to email asking for help, but might take two days for even a response🤷‍♀️ No problems with connectivity here, or access to other websites. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook