Good Site ...but....

woody35 replied on 31/07/2018 09:57

Posted on 31/07/2018 09:57

We’ve just returned from 4 nights at the site and the location for Moreton is superb. The site wardens are very pro active, and advised us of the most suitable place to pitch up to get the benefit of both shade & sun during this recent hot weather. 👍🏻 - However the pitches are a lot smaller in general compared to most other Caravan Club sites, and more frustratingly for us was the very reduced dog exercise field now that part of this area is being taken over for wood lodges. - Sadly this led to far more dogs being exercised around the site which in turn created a lot of unnecessary dog barking. There is a large play area which during the time we were on site was used by only 3 children - Maybe part of this area could be utilised for dog exercise & consequently reduce the need for on site dog walking. Other than that the site is to be recommended.

moulesy replied on 31/07/2018 10:06

Posted on 31/07/2018 10:06

I hadn't realised that about the lodges woody, so thanks for posting. One of the real positives of that site (and Cirencester) for us was the large enclosed dog area. Let's hope it's not the thin end of the wedge.

woody35 replied on 31/07/2018 14:04

Posted on 31/07/2018 14:04

It does concern me Moulesy, I hope this isn’t ‘the way forward’ for more of their sites.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook