Truckfest 2013

Sandie replied on 28/11/2012 16:50

Posted on 28/11/2012 16:50

I posted this in Centre Rallies with no response maybe I put it in the wrong place, so here I go again..

Just thought I would let you know the booking office is officially OPEN, 16 bookings in already in just two days of going into the Club magizine.

This event takes place over the May Day Weekend 2013 at the East of England Showground. Yes on site with all the entertainment around us. This is a very popular event. We do have electric hook ups for those you want it.

Up to three members in the caravan have entry to the show plus two nights on site entertainment.

Event opens noon on Friday and you can stay Monday night,  four days site fee included.

Atrractions:

More than 1400 trucks of all shapes and sizes will come together once again to create the biggest Truck Festival in Europe

Non- stop main arena action will keep the crowds entertained with Monster Trucks, FMX Bike displays, Guest Celebrities on both show days, Fireworks, Emergency displays and much more.         Extreme rides and a Fun Fair.

All you have to do is e-mail me for a booking form all details would be sent to you. Don't delay and be disappointed.

My email is sandiejevans@gmail.com

Wot R U waiting 4

Luv & Stuff

Sandie

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook