Repair or quote in Yorkshire Dales water pump

Brittany Traveller replied on 20/09/2022 12:13

Posted on 20/09/2022 12:13

Hi, I’m looking for some advice about how to find a reputable person to look at my motorhome water pump. I’ve discovered that it’s only intermittently getting the water to some of the taps, but tnat when the  pump is on , it’s leaking heavy from ? Pipes under the van. . 

I asked at my site but they just told me the location of the nearest place( I’m in Hawes) which was Catterick but I looked at the reviews of that place and they weren’t promising .

eurortraveller replied on 20/09/2022 20:50

Posted on 20/09/2022 20:50

An irritation but don’t let it spoil your holiday. After all campers with  tents live without any  pumps at all. So use the on - site shower block, fill kettle from nearest tap and get your pump sorted when you are home. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook