2018 Rally Supplement

Swifty 123 replied on 21/01/2018 15:56

Posted on 21/01/2018 15:56

Does anyone know when the 2018 Rally leaflet is due? We normally get one each year along with our CC magazine and often use it to plan our trips around the UK and see some beautiful parts of the country at a sensible price. I thought we might have received it with our January edition. I am sure someone out there is going to come back to me stating that you can check online but reading previous posts on the subject the website is not very user friendly, so will not even waste my time and frustration trying. I have already received my own Rally Centre Program so I guess the info is out there. 

Tracy123 replied on 13/02/2018 15:45

Posted on 13/02/2018 15:45

Hi All,

The Rally Supplement was sent out with the February magazine. If for any reason you did not receive it but would like one we can get it sent out to you. Either give our Clubshop line a call on 01342 327410 or pop your Membership number on an email and send it to enquiries@camc.com. Alternatively, you can search all rallies online by clicking here.

Kind Regards

Tracy

ocsid replied on 14/02/2018 18:34

Posted on 14/02/2018 18:34

The Supplement can be obtained from the "Club shop". Don't be put off by it still being stated on the website as the 2017 version, you do get the one for 2018.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook