2016 Centre Rally List

Cushie replied on 28/03/2016 19:58

Posted on 28/03/2016 19:58

I have always appreciated this compendium of Centre Rallies for the year.  I have the November Download pdf version but alas  I wonder if the 2016 Centre Rally List publication has been  sent out to members as I have not received one todate (Just received April CC magazine but not issued there)

Firedragon replied on 28/03/2016 20:59

Posted on 28/03/2016 20:59

Not all members get the supplement Cushie, but I think some have said they have received one with their magazine. Are you registered with a centre? I know we didn't get this when we were non-centre members.

Alison

AlanPort replied on 06/04/2016 20:58

Posted on 06/04/2016 20:58

I have always appreciated this compendium of Centre Rallies for the year.  I have the November Download pdf version but alas  I wonder if the 2016 Centre Rally List publication has been  sent out to members as I have not received one todate (Just received April CC magazine but not issued there)

The easiest way of ensuring you get a printed copy from the Club in future is to register to join your local Centre or if you prefer, one in an area that you are interested in visiting.  It doesn't cost you anything and you are not obliged to attend any of the events laid on by volunteer Centre members.  However, if you do decide to try one of the organised events, i would hope you would be made very welcome.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook