Wifi secure server

babyrhino replied on 05/07/2017 08:51

Posted on 05/07/2017 08:51

hi can't seem to access club wifi now I have renewed wifi on my iPhone 6 as always comes up can't  establish a secureconnection to server  .

Any suggestions please  

replied on 05/07/2017 09:10

Posted on 05/07/2017 09:10

It would simply seem to me that when you connect to the free access site wifi (which is unsecured) your Safari settings are protecting you. Have you tried going to settings, clicking on the CC server shown and selecting ' Go to Webpage'? 

That worked for me when I had a similar problem on a non CC site

SteveL replied on 05/07/2017 11:17

Posted on 05/07/2017 11:17

Your screen grab shows a 4G signal not the normal wifi symbol. You need to connect to the Club server in settings. This often brings up the warning as it is an open network. Occasionally once connected the log in page boots up. If not try typing in logout.net. This usually boots it up and allows you to log in.

Generally if you type in a non secure web address like BT.com that also does it. However, logout.net always seems to work.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook