Photogragh

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 23/12/2016 11:31

Posted on 23/12/2016 11:31

CGB, another anomaly I guess, they'll get round to it no doubt but I don't think it'll be a priority I'm afraidfrown

crown green bowler replied on 23/12/2016 11:36

Posted on 23/12/2016 11:31 by Rocky 2 buckets

CGB, another anomaly I guess, they'll get round to it no doubt but I don't think it'll be a priority I'm afraidfrown

Posted on 23/12/2016 11:36

I agree Rocky,  I shall not have sleepless nights over it.wink

DavidKlyne replied on 23/12/2016 13:12

Posted on 23/12/2016 13:12

CGB

If you read through the various posts here and in the main Meet the Expert thread you will see that Rochelle has explained that it is an issue of migrating the old forum to the new. They are aware of the issue and are hoping to be able to sort it out but realistically I imagine this will be in the New Year now.

David

Dave Nicholson replied on 23/12/2016 19:31

Posted on 23/12/2016 19:31

I assume the fault also includes uploading a new profile photo to my profile since I've found it impossible to do that.

Another interesting anomaly is that I now appear to live n Cumberland, a county that has failed to exist since 1974. It's a pity I don't feel as young as I did when I did live in Cumberland!

Festive greetings to all, including the aged writer of the Discussions software.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook