Collapsible hand-brake for Adria Vision 1 707

MarianLightfoot replied on 25/07/2017 17:25

Posted on 25/07/2017 17:25

Some time ago Renault did some work onthe brakes of our Adria Vision 1 707 and replaced the collapsible hand-brake  (without asking us first!) with a regular Renault Master hand-brake  and then disposed of the original hand brake.   Consequently the revolving seat will not revolve.

We have been trying to source a replacement without any success  - can anyone  help?

Many thanks

Marian Lightfoot

young thomas replied on 25/07/2017 21:10

Posted on 25/07/2017 21:10

try ebay, several 'fly off' handbrakes listed, incl some 2nd hand ones....

in the meantime, you could put the van in gear, and chock the wheels so that you can lower the hand brake to allow the seats to swivelwink

H B Watson replied on 26/07/2017 18:51

Posted on 26/07/2017 18:51

Agreed, my last Rapido fouled the seat and I wished it had a proper fly off fitted. I just chocked the wheels and released it, never had a problem.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook