Oxfordshire

Watson39 replied on 26/02/2017 14:25

Posted on 26/02/2017 14:25

Hi, just got a used motorhome and joined the club. Currently reading the manuals and getting used to it before try it out locally. Is there a group for Oxfordshire members?

Wherenext replied on 26/02/2017 15:44

Posted on 26/02/2017 15:44

Hi.

Can I suggest that you look in the Centre News and Rallies topic and if you click on the thread about 2017 rallies you can get redirected to a list of centres by following the link on Brue's post. There must be an easier way by going through the front page of the CC's website but I've almost lost the will to live finding it.

brue replied on 26/02/2017 16:04

Posted on 26/02/2017 16:04

Thanks Wherenext for the helpful suggestion and I'll come to the rescue on this one, here is a link to the Upper Thames Centre which is probably the one that might suit someone in the Oxfordshire area. Not easy to find but the centre contacts and rally details can be found via the Membership Area, top left of this page.

Remember you can join any centre and you don't have to be a centre member to join in any rallies.

use this link

I've linked it to the "about us" part of the centre details but you can then click on the other areas.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook