Rather strange

JohnM20 replied on 09/06/2023 16:35

Posted on 09/06/2023 16:35

Being an owner of a Lunar caravan I had joined the Lunar Owners Technical Support Group on Facebook. Yesterday I put a query to the group regarding a problem with the front windows of the caravan. Today I couldn’t find the post.When I queried where it had gone to, admin told me it had been removed because it wasn’t Lunar specific. What puzzles me is that there are lots of queries regarding Truma, Dometic and Thetford etc problems which obviously are very much, not Lunar specific. There is obviously no point in my continuing with the group as nothing is really Lunar specific, apart from their shoddy workmanship.

Is anyone else a member of this group? Although I think I have solved the problem I  have repeated the query in the Caravan section of CT as it may help others, regardless of caravan make.

DavidKlyne replied on 09/06/2023 19:10

Posted on 09/06/2023 19:10

John

There are many Facebook groups out there which are a goldmine of information but some  unfortunately they are often run by people who, how should we say, have their own views on what should be included which tends to spoil the usefulness of such groups. Obviously I don't know how you phrased you question but it seems very strange that it should be removed. Perhaps you should ask the admin of that group where you can post Lunar windows related posts?

David

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook