Lease car with tow bar

beautyrabbit replied on 02/09/2018 17:20

Posted on 02/09/2018 17:20

due to retirement and the loss of our company car we are looking to lease a new vehicle

any recommendations please for good deals and can they have tow bars already fitted?

thanks

Simon100 replied on 02/09/2018 22:10

Posted on 02/09/2018 22:10

You might get responses if you give some idea of what you are looking for. Petrol, diesel, saloon, hatchback, SUV, weight of caravan that you intend to tow for example?

Robidoo replied on 02/09/2018 23:21

Posted on 02/09/2018 23:21

Loads of good deals about . 

I would go for a pcp deal ,I do that for 4 years but then take loan for further 2 years .hey presto you then actually own the car you’ve put good money into . If you buy strong re sell makes you can then have a great deposit or just keep it. I also always buy pre registered new cars my bmw535gt had 16 miles on the clock .with huuuge discount last summer . 

there are also deals with full service etc.

if you still want lease . Mercedes are doing some crazy deals at present . I know a mate who’s just got an 18 plate brand new GLA 220 with lots of extras all for £399 /month 

as for tow bar i’m Pretty sure you can specify any factory extra .they just factor into the lease price over your 3/4 year deal .

oh and final bit of advice haggle ! And haggle hard 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook