Ford 2015 Ecosport 1.5ltr diesel

JohnM20 replied on 25/07/2018 10:45

Posted on 25/07/2018 10:45

I know it's not a tow car but does anyone have any comments to make about the car generally. My niece has her eye on one but I think it may be heart ruling head with her with no research being done.

Tinwheeler replied on 25/07/2018 10:59

Posted on 25/07/2018 10:59

I sat in one and hated it. It has a very high dashboard making for a shallow field of vision out of the windscreen. In my opinion, it’s a Fiesta pumped up on steroids just for the sake of looking like an SUV. 

I’ve not driven one and that’s where the proof of the pudding will lie. 

flatcoat replied on 25/07/2018 20:46

Posted on 25/07/2018 20:46

It is generally regarded by the muttering rotters of the press as being the worst Ford currently on sale in the UK by a country mile. I suggest you research sites such as Honest John and Autocar for reviews. Personally I would look at a SEAT Arona (best of its type in Autocar rating - we have one and love it) and unless your niece is a high mileage driver don’t bother with diesel. 

Extugger replied on 26/07/2018 09:39

Posted on 26/07/2018 09:39

It's commonly known in the trade as a Lemon.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook