Swift soft close drawers

dave the rave replied on 03/10/2021 14:53

Posted on 03/10/2021 14:53

The plastic tab that locks the drawer to its runner is broken.Has any person managed to find a suitable way to repair or replace.

md1 replied on 09/10/2021 15:34

Posted on 09/10/2021 15:34

This has happened to us and as far as l can gather to many other Swift owners  too!! We have had three sets of drawer runners replaced for exactly the same problem, luckily the van was still under warranty.  Whilst we were away last week l noticed that one set have broken again, our warranty expired in March so it looks as if l will have to buy another set. I know that this doesn't answer your question 'noneplussed' but at least your not alone. Could this be a design fault ?  

jon873 replied on 29/11/2021 05:22

Posted on 09/10/2021 15:34 by md1

This has happened to us and as far as l can gather to many other Swift owners  too!! We have had three sets of drawer runners replaced for exactly the same problem, luckily the van was still under warranty.  Whilst we were away last week l noticed that one set have broken again, our warranty expired in March so it looks as if l will have to buy another set. I know that this doesn't answer your question 'noneplussed' but at least your not alone. Could this be a design fault ?  

Posted on 29/11/2021 05:22

Hi, I have the same problem. Can you advise where to buy replacements? Thanks.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook