Calor Gas to Flogas.

replied on 23/02/2022 21:02

Posted on 23/02/2022 21:02

In the absence of being able to get Calor for my Caravan I am looking at alternatives.  I have a Flogas dealer in my Village and may be able to get a bottle to exchange.    I have found (scant) infomation on the web which seems to suggest that the Pigtail for a Calor bottle will directly fit a Flogas one. Propane to Propane and Butane to Butane.  Can anyone confirm that this is the case.  Ta.

eribaMotters replied on 23/02/2022 21:38

Posted on 23/02/2022 21:38

I was in this situation recently until I found a Calorlite at my local C&MC campsite. I thought the screw thread hose would fit, but if it did not I'd decided to simply replace the hose. These do have a work life so need to be replaced periodically anyway.

Colin

Fozzie replied on 23/02/2022 22:09

Posted on 23/02/2022 22:09

Just wondering if this subject has been posted on the CCC forum,but if you a pigtail on a 6kg calor cylinder it will fit a 6kg Flogas cylinder.

Both are 5/8 POL LH thread.Your supplier should be able to assist you further.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook