Bathroom mirror push door

ScreenName7FA3434B42 replied on 13/04/2022 16:21

Posted on 13/04/2022 16:21

Hi I was hoping somebody can help me, my bathroom middle door mirror has shattered I didn’t know where I would be able to get a replacement from. It’s one where you push & it clicks open. Thanks 

Simon100 replied on 14/04/2022 20:47

Posted on 14/04/2022 20:47

At that age you are probably looking at a breakers yard. Google will help find one in your area.

Can you remove the broken glass from the door or is the door made of the broken glass?

If you can remove the glass you can get a replacement mirror, in glass or a lighter perspex, and adhere it to the door with strong double sided tape.

ScreenName7FA3434B42 replied on 14/04/2022 22:16

Posted on 14/04/2022 20:47 by Simon100

At that age you are probably looking at a breakers yard. Google will help find one in your area.

Can you remove the broken glass from the door or is the door made of the broken glass?

If you can remove the glass you can get a replacement mirror, in glass or a lighter perspex, and adhere it to the door with strong double sided tape.

Posted on 14/04/2022 22:16

I have removed the broken glass was just holded on by two flat ended screw top & bottom, I’ve been looking probably be best to do what you said look at the lighter Perspex.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook