Bailey service records

wedgy replied on 02/09/2021 18:38

Posted on 02/09/2021 18:38

Can anyone advise if annual service carried out by Approved mobile workshop has to be registered online with Bailey ? and do the dealers do the same? I have been told that my warranty repair needed confirmation of service as it was not shown online at Bailey. I have seen elsewhere that Bailey do not have such an online system and only ask for proof of service when a warranty issue arises. 

JVB66 replied on 02/09/2021 18:45

Posted on 02/09/2021 18:45

I would think your handbook with authorised  Bailey service centre or mobile engineers stamps ,would be sufficient to get warranty repairs carried out ,,why would there need to be anything else?

We now have ours serviced by a Bailey approved mobile service man 

wedgy replied on 02/09/2021 19:05

Posted on 02/09/2021 19:05

I will get the warranty work done but trying to get to the bottom as to weather the service should be logged with Bailey on line. My service is done by a first class approved engineer. 

cabbiemick replied on 02/09/2021 19:15

Posted on 02/09/2021 19:15

we have had two new baileys and always use a mobile engirneer and have never had any trouble getting warrinty work done 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook