Club AGM 2020

RowenaBCAMC replied on 05/10/2020 10:53

Posted on 05/10/2020 10:53

The Club AGM will take place at 2pm on Saturday 24 October 2020. 

However, due to the challenges and uncertainties arising from the Covid-19 pandemic and with the health and safety of our members being our priority, the meeting will no longer take place at Chester Racecourse.

The AGM will now be available to view via a Zoom webinar. More information can be found here: www.caravanclub.co.uk/agm/ smile

Barking50 replied on 24/10/2020 14:08

Posted on 24/10/2020 14:08

What a waste of time. No audience participation. Just an opportunity for them to tell us how well they have done without anyone challenging them. Typical club attitude, just do not care about members and do not want to hear from them.

peedee replied on 24/10/2020 15:14

Posted on 24/10/2020 15:14

On the whole I thought it very well done and I hope even if there can be a live audience next year the Club will continue to broadcast it via the internet. Difficult to remember every statistic but 2019 was a better year for the Club.

Looks like the booking system could be in for some major changes over the next 18 months if all goes well, a hint of deposits to come and the ability to book hard standings?

I thought the problems with the web site were rather fobbed off and I didn't get my question answered just yet!.

peedee

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook