Club AGM 2020

RowenaBCAMC replied on 05/10/2020 10:53

Posted on 05/10/2020 10:53

The Club AGM will take place at 2pm on Saturday 24 October 2020. 

However, due to the challenges and uncertainties arising from the Covid-19 pandemic and with the health and safety of our members being our priority, the meeting will no longer take place at Chester Racecourse.

The AGM will now be available to view via a Zoom webinar. More information can be found here: www.caravanclub.co.uk/agm/ smile

RowenaBCAMC replied on 08/10/2020 12:34

Posted on 08/10/2020 12:34

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify, the AGM is being run as a Zoom Webinar. This means that you will be able to watch the proceedings but not participate. The purpose of this is for ease of running the virtual proceedings with potentially high numbers of attendees. 

With regard to questions, the reference on the registration email is only for questions about the event itself and not for the submission of AGM questions which can only be submitted using Slido within the given timeframe. I hope this helps. 

Brue, I will make this a sticky now. smile

(Duplicate post above Deleted User!)

brue replied on 09/10/2020 10:31

Posted on 07/10/2020 09:22 by peedee

I cannot help but I get the same result. I also note if you want to ask a question via Slido, the number of characters allowed are restricted and are too few for my needs. If you want to see the questions already asked, log onto >Slido<, the code is E936

peedee

Posted on 09/10/2020 10:31

Bumping this forward, a few more questions but not many, is there a deadline?

DavidKlyne replied on 09/10/2020 11:47

Posted on 09/10/2020 11:47

5.00 pm today is the deadline. 32 questions so far but quite a few likes, although worryingly the idea of deposits seems popular!!!! It will be interesting to see how many of them make it to the actual AGM. I think a few could be amalgamated as they raise similar topics.

David

replied on 09/10/2020 11:53

Posted on 09/10/2020 11:53

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

peedee replied on 09/10/2020 13:31

Posted on 09/10/2020 11:47 by DavidKlyne

5.00 pm today is the deadline. 32 questions so far but quite a few likes, although worryingly the idea of deposits seems popular!!!! It will be interesting to see how many of them make it to the actual AGM. I think a few could be amalgamated as they raise similar topics.

David

Posted on 09/10/2020 13:31

And some discounted as factually incorrect.

peedee

JVB66 replied on 09/10/2020 14:03

Posted on 08/10/2020 12:34 by RowenaBCAMC

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify, the AGM is being run as a Zoom Webinar. This means that you will be able to watch the proceedings but not participate. The purpose of this is for ease of running the virtual proceedings with potentially high numbers of attendees. 

With regard to questions, the reference on the registration email is only for questions about the event itself and not for the submission of AGM questions which can only be submitted using Slido within the given timeframe. I hope this helps. 

Brue, I will make this a sticky now. smile

(Duplicate post above deleted!)

Posted on 09/10/2020 14:03

With the "duplicate post syndrome" you have encounted ,it is possibly one of the many problems with this site where it takes so long for a post to appear ,one thinks it has not "registered?" so a second attempt is made wink

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook