Emove Motor Mover

ClubMember51C710E7CA replied on 08/05/2024 13:20

Posted on 08/05/2024 13:20

Hi all newbie question.

Have an emove motor mover and the remote control flash green when you switch it on, I have changed the battery as at first I thought of flat battery on remote.

No Joy still did not work, Also charged the leisure battery also with no joy and the red isolator switch is in on position and cannot get the motor mover to work and move caravan.

At a total loss of what to check next even looked at box under seat inside and tried pressing the reset button still with no joy HELP ???

Paul 

commeyras replied on 09/05/2024 10:14

Posted on 09/05/2024 10:14

I have an EMover.  The instructions say:

'Green LED is blinking, no buzzer: no communication between handset and control unit.  This could be because of too much distance between remote control handset and control unit, or the battery isolation switch for manoeuvring system is not turned on or that there is a distorted signal disturbing the communication'.

It suggests:

Badly connected or corroded battery terminals, clean and connect again.

Distance between remote and caravan should not be more than 5 mtrs.

Check if there is any distortion signal (other transmitter, high power cables, wi fi etc)

If all else fails contact your EMover supplier.  Good luck.

PS.  If you go into 'My Profile' you can give yourself a nice name! 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook